Friday 1 July 2011

Narrative for yesterday's posts

I'm having a bit of trouble with my naughty computer and internet connection recently so please excuse the lack of narrative for the previous few posts. I've tried to edit it in but it just goes off into cyberspace.

For those who are wondering where a month went without the shape of the boat changing much Dave has put on 150m of guards welded both side which is about 1000 feet of welding on guards alone.
Add to this the insides of hull seams, gunnels etc plus all the dressing off and you can soon see where all the time went.

I forgot to take  a photo of the very nice stainless steel water tank supplied by Roy Willoughby actually delivered the day before he was due to start making it. (how often does that happen!!?)

On this visit I finally met Mike and Jan Friend preparing to take their boat away for blasting. They are the proud and lucky owners of the Northwich replica shown on some of the previous posts.


Last but not least:
A warm welcome to our readers from Brinklow.
I hope you enjoy this blog as much as we do looking at your creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment