Saturday 20 October 2012

Back cabin - Graining by Ian Kemp

The back cabin will be grained and decorated by Ian Kemp, the boat builder and restorer also based at Dadford's Wharf. Although I have done some graining myself I decided to treat myself to a back cabin grain/decorate by Ian. To see why please refer to my earlier post of 22 September 2011 to see a cabin by Ian.
The cabin and engine room are partly grained after about a day's work.
I have previously undercoated the areas to be grained and will varnish the completed graining when it is ready.
I have also painted the table cupboard, knife drawer and ticket drawers in a suitable colour - Mason's deep royal green ready for Ian to decorate.

To date the graining carried out includes:














1 comment:

  1. Giving excellent value for money, our overbed table has a large laminated teak effect top giving plenty of space for meals, reading or hobbies. The table has been specially designed for use with beds and many armchairs, its base of smooth tubular steel slides we can put it easily under the lowest furniture. Over bed tables

    ReplyDelete